1.07.2010

BirdDog Press

This was a really exciting find for me and I'm sure you will agree. I selected my favorite designs by {BirdDog Press} from their {Flickr} photostream. I particularly like the ones that incorporated more than just the printed designs, the ones with fabric, eyelet and sewn embellishments. My favorite invitation was all put together in a beautiful package. They asked the guests to decorate the piece of fabric provided by a certain date and send it back to the couple. The response card had a dotted circle where the guest would place the response stickers that were included ~ accepting or declining the invitation.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the post! The plan is to continue with the trend of mixing letterpress & fabric. I hope to have a series of art prints similar in style to the bottom photos here by mid-summer.

    ReplyDelete