5.05.2009

Mika78

After creating her own stationary for her wedding, Mimi Woo realized she wanted something more than the 8 year career she had as a package designer in New York City. She was able to combine her love for design with one of the most intimate and important events of her life - it changed her. Shortly after her wedding, {Mika78} was born. I promise I wont go on and on about how much I am in love with letterpress...SO MUCH...because I have done so a whole bunch on previous posts. I picked a few of my favorites from her beautiful collection. Not only does she design invitations and stationary, but she also offers custom design services through Bespoke to help completely tailor your design sensibility and wedding style - reflecting the true essence of the couple. Below are just a few examples of her gorgeous work.

No comments:

Post a Comment